We are hard workers and will do whatever is required to provide excellent treatment for our patients.
GODWIN OFIKWU, M.D.
• Medical School: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria, 2000
• Internship & Residency: General Surgery, Columbia University at Harlem Hospital, NY, 2010 - 2015
• Surgical Oncology Resident, Colorectal, Hepato-Biliary, Gastric and Mixed Tumor, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, NY, 2013
• Colorectal surgery Fellow, Ferguson Clinic, Michigan State University, Michigan, 2015-2016
• Board Certified by American Board of Surgery, 2015
• Received award for being the Best Graduating Medical Student in Surgery, Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria, 2000.
• Fluent in English, Idoma and Hausa.
THE MAN BEHIND THE MEDICINE
I am married with three beautiful children. My children and I have recently moved to the Henderson area while my wife works on her Neuro Radiology Fellowship, and will soon join the family in Henderson. I enjoy treating my patients and seeing them achieve healthy, active lifestyles through state-of-the art treatment protocols. More importantly, I enjoy the human interaction and personal relationships we develop in the process. In my spare time I like to play all sports, especially basketball, volleyball and soccer. I also enjoy watching movies, traveling and spending time with my family. I look forward to exploring the beautiful desert state of Nevada.